Here Are A Few Kind Words From Our Past Guests:Guest access
“Clean, cozy, stylish, very tech friendly and close to everything. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back.” - Cindy
“Our favorite Airbnb to date! Such a cute space, wonderful location, and super clean!” - Bethany
“Words cannot express how happy my family was with this experience. The hosts are amazing. Just, yes. Stay here.” - Nyco
• Comfortable space
• Modern & colorful decor
• Perfect for couples & families
• Great location near downtown
• Safe quiet walking neighbourhood
• Luxury queen size memory foam/spring mattress + premium cotton linens.
• The Jazz room has a queen sofa sleeper with a 3” feather mattress topper for a delightful sleep.
• Queen size sofa sleeper in the living area easily sleeps 2.
• A gorgeous bathroom that rivals any high-end hotel
• Large Italian tiled shower
• Multi-setting spa shower head
• Large sink, storage drawers
• Luxurious Turkish cotton towels
• Luxury cotton robes & slippers
High-end washer and dryer is also available for your convenience.
• Well-stocked kitchen with breakfast, cooking basics and spices.
• High end stainless steel cookware, dishes, and flatware.
• High-end appliances including microwave, dishwasher, espresso machine, pour over coffee maker.
A modern living room with ample space for relaxing in style, complete with an L-shaped sofa that becomes a queen bed, chic decor, and a 55” 4K smart TV. Grab a glass of wine and enjoy your favorite programs on Netflix, Hulu, or good ole cable TV.
Take a glass of wine out to the private patio, and enjoy some fresh air in the garden. If you’re feeling adventurous, take the bikes and explore our beautiful neighborhoods of N.Tabor/Laurelhurst.
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In Portland! ☆★...
You will have access to the entire apartment plus a private patio, bike storage, and washer/dryer. This is a self check-in unit with smart locks for your convenience.Additional notes
There is also free off-street parking next to the house.
☀ Modern bungalow within minutes of downtown Portland
☀ Comfortable luxury queen bedroom plus 1 queen sofa bed with feather topper
☀ Gorgeous bathroom, large shower with Italian tile
☀ Well-stocked kitchen, breakfast provided, chic dining table
☀ Cozy living room with L-shaped sofa and smart TV, WiFi (150mbps)
☀ Private patio with table and chairs
☀ Free on-site parking
☀ Bikes available for guest use
☀ Safe walkable neighborhood
☀ Within walking distance (5-7 mins) to coffee shops, restaurants,bars, and farmer’s markets
☀ Steps from public transit
☀ Close to beautiful city parks
Our retro-chic bungalow located in the heart of North East Portland is only mins from DT and within walking distance of all the amenities you’ll need. With 3 beds and a spacious lounge, it’s perfect for couples, solo adventurers or families wanting to explore the city. Our bungalow can sleep up to 3 adults and two children. Enjoy beautiful parks, artisan shops, restaurants and markets all at your doorstep.
We'll send you our personalized guidebook with important information about our home, as well as our favorite local recommendations. It’s easy to use, and you can access it from your phone or desktop.Guest interaction
Please keep in mind that our home is an original 1927 Portland Bungalow, so although 90% of the ceilings are 7ft high, there are a couple of spots that are 6'4".
We have also installed extra insulation and sound-proof sheet rock in the ceiling; however, on occasion some sounds can still be heard from upstairs.
* Our listing accommodates 3 adults + 2 children for a total of 5 people.
We love to be hands-on, so we will be available as much as possible. We also have a co-host, Aaron, who will assist in making sure you have a wonderful stay!Neighborhood overview
• Located in the historic Laurelhurst/Tabor neighborhoodGetting around
• Extremely safe and peaceful for walking
• A dream for bikers
• Huge lush old trees
• Walking distance to public transit, restaurants, bars and coffee shops
• A Starbucks is 4 doors down
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services:
For $20 in Uber credit, use my code - antonys567ue
For $20 in Lyft credit, use my code - Antony304
There is a bus stop 1/2 a block away and the max station is a 15 min walk.