Here Are A Few Kind Words From Our Past Guests:Guest access
"This Airbnb is the DEFINITION of an Airbnb Plus experience!! I can’t say enough good things about the communication, styling, location, extra touches and honestly would rebook just for the amazing shower!" - Priscilla
“The bed was super comfy, the shower was absolutely amazing, and the ambience was like no other place we’ve stayed! ” - Casey
“This was the most thoughtfully laid and accessorize places we have ever stayed at. There is everything you could possibly want in terms of basic necessities (and let me tell you, this place went above and beyond "basics")... Both indoor and outdoor spaces were very private, quiet and relaxing. ” - Michael
• Perfect for exploring Portland
• Great location in Laurelhurst/N.Tabor
• Safe quiet neighbourhood
• Close to public transportation
• Modern, bright, beautiful
A bright airy and relaxing lounge space with clean modern design, vaulted ceiling, skylights, bright walls, luscious plants and double French doors that let in lots of natural light. Sink deep into the large comfortable sofa and take your pick of entertainment available (Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, etc.) Enjoy hours of viewing pleasure with the massive 65" OLED Ultra HD 4K smart TV with Sonos 5.1 channel surround system and fast wifi.
For a quiet experience, enjoy complimentary wine/scotch in front of the linear gas fireplace. Paintings, architectural design details, and statement furniture add a burst of color and character. There are even Smart USB charging outlets in every room!
KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
• Fully stocked professional kitchen
• High-end stainless steel appliances
• Cookware, utensils and all the spices needed for your inner chef
• Luxurious queen size bed with premium high thread count cotton linens.
• Cushy pillows and sun darkening shades for the mornings you want to sleep in
• Sofa bed in the living room opens up to a queen-sized bed.
• Fluffy cotton robes and slippers
• Stunning bathroom • Italian tiles
• Custom made solid walnut counter, chrome fixtures, heated floors.
• Double-sized shower, liquid body massage by Nebia spa shower.
• 600GSM Turkish cotton towels are like nothing you've ever felt.
• Full-sized washer + dryer so you don’t have to go home with dirty clothes.
OUTDOOR SPACE: Access the outdoor space through the double French doors in the lounge. Relax on the private, covered patio with your morning coffee or enjoy dinner/drink under the stars with the gas BBQ.
Evenings are quiet and especially beautiful surrounded by patio lights and the flames from the fire table.
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In Portland ☆★...
Our guesthouse has free private parking and secure bike parking. Self check-in with the smartlock is available, so come whenever you want. The space has a private entrance to the living area with wide doorways and flat entry. Unfortunately due to severe allergies, pets cannot be accommodated.Additional notes
We'll send you our personalized guidebook with important information about our home, as well as our favorite local recommendations. It’s easy to use, and you can access it from your phone or desktop. The guest house sleeps 2 adults and 2 children.Guest interaction
☀ 1 bedroom with luxury queen bed
☀ 1 queen sofa bed in living area
☀ Modern, fully stocked kitchen
☀ Private patio fire pit gas BBQ
☀ Fast Wifi and USB charging outlets
☀ 65” Smart TV
☀ Spa shower
☀ Private parking
☀ Few steps from public transit
☀ Safe quiet walking neighborhood
☀ Bikes for exploring Portland
We love to be hands on so we will be available as much as we possible. We also have a co-host Aaron that assists to make sure you have a wonderful stay.Neighborhood overview
• Located in the historic Laurelhurst/Tabor neighborhood Getting around
• Extremely safe
• Fantastic quiet walking neighborhood
• A dream for bikers
• Huge lush old trees
• Walking distance to public transit, awesome restaurants, bars and coffee shops
• A Starbucks 4 doors down
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services:
For $20 in Uber credit, use my code - antonys567ue
For $20 in Lyft credit, use my code - Antony304
There is a bus stop 1/2 a block away and the max station is a 10 min walk.